Monday, October 20, 2014

Collaborative Learning Community

During these past 8 weeks I feel like my collegues have greatly supported me, through their constructive comments, and criticism as they have analyzed my work in all of the assignments. I too hope that I have helped in supporting and assisting their own growth during assignments by providing questions, dialogue, and new insights on thier work throughout the course. By collaborating together on assignments we have provided additional unique perspectives beyond just the professors commentary that I know for me personally has given me a broader view on the issues and concepts in this course.

It is my wish for my collegues as they entered into their specializations and continue down their professional path to truly incorporate all of the vital knowledge throughout these courses into thier lives and careers. Concepts of communication, collaboration and cultural competency skills are needed in our profession and in our world more then ever, so utilizing what we have learned and teaching others is so important.

Good luck to everyone in their future endeavors both personally and professionally!

I wish to keep in contact so here is my personal email ashav11@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment