Saturday, March 8, 2014

Establishing Professional Contacts and Expanding Resources


This week I have taken the initial steps in contacting international early childhood professionals, via the Global Alliance of NAEYC website through email. I have entailed a description of who I am and my analytical reasoning for wanting to establish communication and understandings of their perceptive regarding Early Childhood Education issues and trends. I am now awaiting their responses.

I have chosen to explore the early childhood education organization NAEYC, they are the world’s largest organization working towards the well-being of young children, and due to their large impact and influence in the field of ECE. Many of the programs assignments and resources are used from NAEYC, so I wish to explore this site and many of its resources more thoroughly.

Questions:

I would like to inquire if any other students are going the route of contacting any international early childhood professionals, and of any other tactics beyond email that can be suggested towards contacting them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! I like have reached out to the international early childhood professionals but I have not heard anything as of yet. I did subscribe to one of my contacts newsletter and I received a welcome email from that. Good luck in your research!

    ReplyDelete