Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Childhood Web

I have been blessed with a very close knit circle of family and friends, all whom have supported me through both good times and bad. Here are five of my closet childhood relationships that I hold near and dear to my heart.




Mom my rock, confident, and guidance counselor. She's always there whenever I've needed her and has guided me through both good times and bad. I would not be the w o an I am today without her.



Brothers Mat and Ryan: My two much younger brothers, and I have always had less of a brother/sisterly relationship and more of a second mother one. Growing up my mom worked nights into the early morning, so I was in charge of caring for them when my mother could not. This is where I learned a lot of responsibility, and mommy skills that I still use to this day. 
Aunt Pat: My mom was a single parent, so she was not always around when I needed her, but my aunt could always be relied on when I needed support or guidance.

Janelle (cousin): Growing up I'd always wanted to be just like her,  Our relationship was more of sisters then anything else and I would copy much of the things she would do. I became a cheerleader because she was one,in short I idealized her. (Thank god she was a positive influence)

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,
    You have such a wonderful connection with your family. I agree with you being the oldest is closely related to being a second mommy! I enjoyed reading your web! :)

    ReplyDelete